The first First Community Church being built 1910
This picture shows the construction of the first First Community Church in Grandview Heights. This picture was taken in 1910. What is interesting is to see horse drawn carts carrying stones to the site. No doubt the stones were quarried at the nearby quarries in the Sciota River. Also notice, even in 1910 how many electic and telephone poles are on the street. And for construction folks, notice to how they framed the windows before they put up the stone walls.